While working with BSH Home Appliance Regional Asia Pacific team on their content marketing project, Hashmeta notices that as we are creating more and more videos with the team, it is important for our content to be visible on different platforms.
Marketers agree that videos bring the highest ROI, so doing more videos is better. According to Cisco Visual Networking Index, by 2019, 80% of global Internet consumption will be video content.
Why do you need to optimise your Video Content?
- 300 hours of content is uploaded every minute, it’s hard to differentiate yourself from the cluster
- A key component to generating good views and drive traffic to your channel
- YouTube has no way of understanding video content.
What has been done for BSH Home Appliances SG?
- Designed 7 Channel Arts for Different Product Categories
- A new Display Picture that aligns with their Global Page
- Organised Playlist for easier navigation
- Custom Thumbnail Design for consistency and easier understanding of each video in a glance
- Video Meta Description for YouTube (owned by Google) to better under the video content
- Closed Captioning for YouTube (owned by Google) to better under the video content
- Product Cards to link users to respective product pages (Drives web traffic)
- End Screen Elements to allow users to Subscribe, Link to BSH Home Appliances website and lastly give recommendations on other videos to watch (Increase subscribers on the channel and drives web traffic)
Total Duration for Optimisation
280 videos in 6 months.